At Highland Park Baptist you will encounter folks who love the Lord and who will welcome you with open arms.
Our ministry focuses on the love, grace, mercy, and forgiveness found in Jesus Christ. We exist to lift up our Lord and to build each other up in the faith.
Map: CLICK HERE
Here's what you can expect on a "typical" Sunday morning:
- Parking for our guests is located on the north side of the building. For those who need handicapped parking, those spots are on the east side of the church (off the alley).
- Enter in the north door and go down the hallway (you'll be passing by the nursery, which is on your left). At the end of the hallway is our fellowship area. Feel free to grab a cup of coffee and some snacks on your way into the worship center. Someone will be there to greet you and show you around and answer any questions you may have.
- What should you wear? Folks come in a mixture of attire, from sports coats to blue jeans. Come as you are and dress for comfort - we're pretty laid back here. All we ask is that you dress appropriately for a public setting (modestly).
- The church service lasts from about 10:00 AM until roughly 11:15 AM. There is a mixture of contemporary music and favorite hymns.
- We observe the Lord's Supper (Communion) on the first Sunday of the month. If you are a believer in Jesus Christ then you are welcome to participate - our table is an "open table" for our guests! We take the elements (bread, juice) together.
- We provide nursery for kids ages 0-4. Our nursery workers have had a professional background check and are eager to interact with the kids with Bible-related activities and songs.
We are looking forward to having you join us in worship this Sunday!